Monday, September 5, 2011

Blogging: Round 2

A few months ago I decided to enter the blogging world and some of you may have received an invite to follow me at a blog called "That's All I Have To Say About That." I quickly realized that although I think my opinions matter and are important - no one wants to follow a blog where I rant about personal "soap box" issues and I don't blame anyone for that. I also found out that I lost interest in posting to it very quickly - so obviously if I am not interested in the blog why should anyone else be - Blogging Round 1 = fail.
So why dive into Blogging Round 2? My kids.

Kristin and I have the two most amazing little boys. Tyler is almost 4 and Rigby is almost 1.  If I had $1 for every time I have thought to myself "You need to write that down," after talking to Tyler, someone would be writing this for me or we could just have video cameras constantly rolling at our house. Instead of ranting and raving about meaningless issues I want to share with you what my kids share with me. If you know Tyler he is an entertainer and he can make things dramatic ( I have no idea where he got that from) and Rigby's personality is coming out more and more each day. Kristin keeps a blog about the big events in the family - I am going to focus on moments of "awesomeness." Thanks for following and I look forward to posting and hearing from all of you.

2 comments:

  1. A blog made for a Grandma's heart! Don't worry about followers, if you write about your boys you will be SO GLAD you did. It will be a great journal and your boys will LOVE IT as they read back over it when they're older! PS - I'm sure I have photos I could send your way ;)

    ReplyDelete